Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Re-Branding The New of Me

I know that I need to change. It means that overall, personal look, communication style, type of  friends  and closer to allah.  I hope change will make me better and better, it needs to be a look that represents me. I am in the phases of rebranding myself! rebranding means … a new look! new attitude … new blog … new packaging … new everything!.  Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits, so am I, started the new year of 2013, I quickly jumped into the idea of rebranding the new of me.  I hope I can achieve my mission after wasting my times for a year with all the nonsense things.  Join the people that gives me a lot of trouble and bad reputation.  No matter what it is, I wont blame anyone because allah knows better, allah give me musibah for me to muhasabah and think carefully.   I will try to adjust myself closer to allah for a better life, but I know is not drastically changes. 

And I must say that I am SUPER EXCITED for this new re-branding of me.   It is always exciting to start with a fresh plate! And fortunately, since I am a single lady with no commitment,  I have my own strategies,  I go through with my own style which help me to achieve my personal target.  At the same time I must list down the obstacles that actually can very difficult for my changes.   I may think I know,  I can do it the best on my own way but sometimes u have to remember the power of allah.  Always be careful of what you do, what you say and dont ever try to be smart than allah an it will regret you.  Always remember too whatever allah wants to do he does, and whenever allah wants to take someones life back to him he does, whatever you please remember that you do for allah not for someone else...insyallah your life will be better. 




No comments: